Raptor 150 for P7100 ?...

You can adjust AD150 pumps with different springs in the return port on the pump. You can contact Vulcan or Pureflow (Air Dog) and see what they say. So long as the pumps are the same between applications all you would need to buy is a spring.

Thanks for the insight. The seller had the pump on a 6.0 Ford. I was under the impression that I would need to buy wiring and install kit anyway. Out of curiosity what mechanical pumps out there are good for daily drivers? I have been researching the fuel boss belt driven setups but haven't heard anybody talk about driveability really. I would love to keep things mechanical if possible but want to make sure whatever I get will keep up with the truck. Thanks again

Thanks for the insight. The seller had the pump on a 6.0 Ford. I was under the impression that I would need to buy wiring and install kit anyway. Out of curiosity what mechanical pumps out there are good for daily drivers? I have been researching the fuel boss belt driven setups but haven't heard anybody talk about driveability really. I would love to keep things mechanical if possible but want to make sure whatever I get will keep up with the truck. Thanks again

On a 6.0 and only set to 10psi? That doesn't seem quite right. I am not well versed with 6.0s but I could have sworn they ran closer to 50 psi or more.

Take the FASS or Airdog out and give it to someone you don't like. The mechanical pump is so much better and costs just a fraction as much. Why shoot yourself in the foot after doing the p-pump swap.

Take the FASS or Airdog out and give it to someone you don't like. The mechanical pump is so much better and costs just a fraction as much. Why shoot yourself in the foot after doing the p-pump swap.

Which mechanical pump would you recommend?

Back