raptor

nieters

i have nothing but good things to say about this company and their custiomer service. my raptor went out(only the third one to my knowledge). called up. talked to josh. had my info on warranty card i sent in. new one on the way. awesome. great customer service. made in the usa. just make sure if you buy a raptor to sent in the warranty card. keep up the good work guys.

my friend had his pump do the same... raptor sent him a new one ASAP

Mine just failed a couple weeks ago and they sent me one right away. Sucks it failed but they made it right.

I had a raptor on my old truck and it was perfect for the 25k i had it on there, but im on my 3rd one now with this truck. The first time is just failed completely and the recent one started getting louder and louder and the first morning i had to tap it with a hammer to run i called josh and he sent another one right out. Great customer service but Idk what im doing wrong that they arent really lasting...

Had two raptors die on me before I went to a ad 150 and both times they we're fast getting me a new one and back on the road great Custer service also would recommend them to anyone