Rattle after freshen and ditching tappet cover diaper

I mean clean as in hot rod "clean." Not just prettied up and still cluttered up. I've looked at all of the pics on here and many other forums.. People spend a lot of time and money polishing, powdercoating, etc, and don't get me wrong, they look nice.. But I haven't seen anything simple and clean. And honestly, anything newer then a 12 valve, it's damn near impossible to do so. Maybe I've just been tainted by too many hot rod shows over the years :lolly:

Okay, that is what I thought you meant. Cluttered, I just wasn't sure. Ya diesels generally have a lot of things going on in the engine bay to say the least. Gotta love finding a tiny piece of exposed block or head(s)(depending on engine) being like a freakin game of "Where's Waldo":hehe:.

Ticking noise you been hearing is probably the lift pump.

I have an a1000 on it i know i dont sound the healthiest most times but i dont think its causing that noise.... I was wodering about the vaccum pump maybe? And btw aeromotive **** is just what i said ****! I would never but an aeromotive product so long as i live

Well I was meaning a stock lift pump ticking. Vacuum pumps don't tick, I don't think.