Read my smoke trail

TJ, I dunno... His screenname and your pull truck name are quite similar. Do you share the same propensity to use nitrous? LOL

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

I saw that, but no I do not use the nitrous in pulling. I did let Lloyd "the drug pusher" Mills give my truck a hit of the giggle gas on the dyno with some impressive results.

You never answered scotts question. Who exactly is spraying?

They only spray at the buck because the techs are not very thorough in looking at the trucks. Milky has told me he has had these individuals remove their bottles at MAPA hooks. I will talk to you guys more about it, but I think its not going to be an issue next year.

thanks tj i wasnt trying to get a pissing match started just would like to know who was spraying, because if they are sprayin they are prob cheating in other ways too

They only spray at the buck because the techs are not very thorough in looking at the trucks. Milky has told me he has had these individuals remove their bottles at MAPA hooks. I will talk to you guys more about it, but I think its not going to be an issue next year.

That truck pulls Mod class with MAPA and the Buck- havent found any stock class trucks with NO2 this year at any of the MAPA pulls AFAIK.

-Steven

thanks tj i wasnt trying to get a pissing match started just would like to know who was spraying, because if they are sprayin they are prob cheating in other ways too

No pissing match here. I did talk to Greg and did get you mixed up with someone else, it was a "year ago". I just brought it up again to show your character. Funny that you can say whatever you want about somebody then right when you get called out on it your right on the defensive? Why's that? It doesn't matter if something was said a year ago, yesterday or 10 years ago. Point is you were running your mouth like a "billy badass" and you got it handed to ya!
The reason I don't like you is for all the chit you where talking about a very good friend of mine. I know I didn't talk to you at millers tavern last year, cause I have no need to you. But I understand you now, your word is gospel and you can say whatever you want about whoever you want and that fine cause your tj /getblown/maddog ect... and everyone else is a "e-warrior, billy badass". Your a joke