Rear set up.

Mooring Product

I just don't care
I currently have an add a leaf and a 1.5 block in the back for a total of three inches. The ride sucks and my poor kids pay for it. My next step that I will be doing this weekend is putting a three inch block in and dumping the rest.

Will I get bad wheel hoop under normal driving?

stock springs & block w/ Traction bars. Sum1 makes sum awesome ones for a block lift, cant remember tho. someone will chime in.

Blocks should definately help the ride. Like stated above, add some bars and you should be good to go.

I like Jesse at Farmboy Fabrications' bars and One Up Offroad's bars personally

Your total setup will be stock springs and 3" of block? That's barely above the factory 250 setup, therefore, no wrap under normal driving.

Are you talking about stacking a 3" block on top of the factory block? that would put you at 5" of block, and yes, probably enough to get some slight wrap...nothing to freak out about though if you keep up with the u-bolt tightness, and dont go racing/sled pulling.

I recommend at least going with a replacement 5" block rather than stacking.

Your total setup will be stock springs and 3" of block? That's barely above the factory 250 setup, therefore, no wrap under normal driving.

Are you talking about stacking a 3" block on top of the factory block? that would put you at 5" of block, and yes, probably enough to get some slight wrap...nothing to freak out about though if you keep up with the u-bolt tightness, and dont go racing/sled pulling.

I recommend at least going with a replacement 5" block rather than stacking.

Truck has a 4" lift in the front. I got a pair of stock 250 springs. What size block do I need to keep it level? It sounds like the 250 comes factory with a 2" block and the spring. Looks like I need a 5" block to level it.

Got a pair of 5" blocks from a 450 and a set of traction bars. Thanks Doug, great prices. Everything smells burnt. Odd.

Installed the F250 springs and 5inch f450 blocks. Truck rides better and has no wheel hop under normal driving. Even with a mild launch no wheel hop. Will install the bars this weekend.

Back