Recon Accessories

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
I had a problem with my clear lights on my passenger mirror popping out. I was real hesitate calling them and complaining because of a few issues I heard of. I called them on tuesday and told them my problem and within 4 days I had a new set.

My hats off to recon accessories for their great customer service

I have read many customer service horror stories about Recon, maybe they are turning things around over there?
I like the look of their stuff but most have said said the quality is crap

smoked mirror lenses, clearance and fender lights have been on my truck for almost a year. 0 problems and the quality seems great. $.02

Good info. I would like to get the smoked lenses as well, but I have read stories that made me think twice. Time to reconsider

it took me 2 months to get there "fire and ice" light bar.. and everytime i called it was a new excuse. never again

I have the cab light, mini bar, and fender lights. Soon to have the 3rd brake light, and mirror lights. I have heard the same stories, but as they are about the only ones that do the aftermarket lights, I figured I would go with them. I have had very good luck so far and no issues. Hope that that does not change.

50stangpower said:
it took me 2 months to get there "fire and ice" light bar.. and everytime i called it was a new excuse. never again

I know that was a hot product when it first came out. May have been hard to get. I think you can get them with no problems now.

I have the cab lights, they are great. I want the signal mirror lenses too. I'm gonna tint the tail lights myself, using the DCSpecial method.

I have their cab lights, thrid brake light, and mirror lenses..I have had problems with the passenger side mirror lense, and the third brake light...Neither of which they wanted to take care of, told me they would sell me a new set..said i wasnt in their system what bs....Now the passenger side mirror I got to work again, but the third brake light is still missing a line of leds for the cargo light....

Strokin03 said:
I have their cab lights, thrid brake light, and mirror lenses..I have had problems with the passenger side mirror lense, and the third brake light...Neither of which they wanted to take care of, told me they would sell me a new set..said i wasnt in their system what bs....Now the passenger side mirror I got to work again, but the third brake light is still missing a line of leds for the cargo light....

Those are my last two to get, and that is what I am afraid of happening. Maybe I will get a good set though. Hope you get yours figured out.

My Fire & Ice bar and 3rd brake light are both perfect. I guess it's a crapshoot.

I have the smoked clearance lights and the Fire and Ice bar. Received both quickly and have had 0 issues with quality.

--Snake

I have had 0 issues with mine either. I am just saying that I have heard some stories like the above, and hope it dont happen to me.

I am not unsatisfied with the products, I was just unhappy with the customer service....I like the products and since they are the only ones offering them I guess I will have to suck it up LOL..They are suppose to be offering smoked tailights and headlights also from what they told me before..

Back