Recon Accessories

I have heard a lot of talk about bad servce from recon lights. I just want to say I have experienced just the opposite I emailed them twice and recieved a responce back with in less than an hour both times.

I also want to give Recon the thumbs up! I ordered the smoked mirror lights and 3rd brake light. The drivers side mirror light wasn't working. I e-mailed them with my concern, and I recieved a response within minutes. In a few days I had a new set of mirror lights, no questions asked! I only asked them for the drivers side and they sent me both! I was impressed.

never had a problem. ordered different stuff and got it all quickly with no problems...

They have been great. Well I am biased since I won the giveaway for fords a couple weeks back. The gave me a whole bunch of there stuff for free... cab lights, mirror lights, line of fire, bed lights, and third brake lights. It was here fast on shipping. I have a phone number for a guy that is real good to me. I just call him up and it is here within a week. I just got a set of there strobe lights. So far everything has been great and the guy is super nice to me. :woohoo:

good luck,
Steven

I have the smoked cab and mirror lense and everything works just fine. It took about 3-4 days to get here. I did the mirrors and the wife did the cab lights. Had them on in about 30 minutes. I can't complain.

I have their smoked mirrors, and smoked 3rd brake light, and they are awesome! Got here quick! I plan to do thier cab lights (once I actually get cab lights LOL), and thier bed light kit.

Back