Redding, CA July 10th

BigBadDodge

Okay who's down :)

The 2nd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals July 10th 2010 Redding Dragstrip

California start your engines for the 2nd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals. This action packed Diesel weekend will include NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing , Sled Pulling , Dyno Competition , Show n Shine and the crowd favorite the Burnout Contest.

So bring your family and friends to the biggest show on the West Coast.

0710a-XL.gif

BBD

I'll be there with my girl friend and I got a couple gasser folk coming to learn a thing or two :rockwoot:

will my truck is coming along great i hope to fire it up this weekend and give it a test at my shop ill be there one way or anouther iv got one week to find all the bugs I hope

im going to make in my lil 2.4 street truck. the girls going to be running it again this year as last year it was her first pull ever.... she won breaking the drive shaft and not getting any press which pretty much bugged me.. but oh well we are coming back again this year pullin the trailer up to camp and pull so we will see how it turns out this year... looking forward to see in all and see you scott pull it out the 1/4 mile.. maybe your class will be about seeing how fast you can drag the sled to the end of the drag strip lol

Looks like I may be making it, just gotta figure out how to stay on top of this charger in 3rd locked. Probably bring the slicks and a few nitrous bottles also.