Redline box problem

01CumminsSport

CapeCodDieselPerformance
I just put my redline box back in my truck after having it out for the winter. I hooked it up and it goes map volts ok, TPS volts ok then pump volts ok and it won't go past that to the main screen. Anyone have a solution for this other than send the box back in to chip.
Pump tap is hooked up properly and reads 13v at idle and 12.2 engine off. Map sensor is plugged in properly. The blue and green wire on the TPS are hooked up properly.

Chip will mostly likely tell you the check the connections and make sure they are tight and passing good voltage. The red and black wire are critical a few years back I wanted to clean up wiring under the hood so I bought weather pack connectors when I called chip about the project he strongly suggested that I solder all connection and not change the red and black connectors to the pump. I add to other wires to the weather pack connector and soldered the pig tail into the factory harness. The red box works most of the time but I still have problems I believe the pump tap wire causes the malfunction I did not solder this just used a wire tap

I checked the voltage on the red wire right as it goes into the box and I do have battery power there. I have triple checked every connection and they all seem fine.