redline, smarty, APPS, p-pump

mason dixon, and the one in oct is on the eastern shore at Tuckahoe Steam and gas in Easton, but i wont be pulling there.

also have a 2nd gen AFE intake, the filter needs to be cleaned. its stage 1 that uses the stock rubber elbow. $200??? i think they are $400 new

this is off the truck and can ship anytime

if anyone wants anything else, i will take a small refundable paypal deposit (minus 3% PP fee) to hold it for you, if not its gonna be first with cash when the parts come off.

I mentioned wanting your Redline a couple months ago, but I'm not sure I'm who had dibs, lol. Unfortunately I haven't sold my Adrenaline yet, so I don't have all the money yet... hopefully it goes soon.

Won't work with my inbound twins...but I still want that Redline. ;)

Is the Redline year specific?? I have a '99.

i dont think so, but it has a map sensor connection that you will need an adapter for.

try calling Chip at Blue Chip Diesel and he will tell you for sure.

can you do any better deal on the apps? i just dont want to spend
$2-300 on a used one and then it go out in a year or so and then have to spend another $400+ on a new one.

can you do any better deal on the apps? i just dont want to spend
$2-300 on a used one and then it go out in a year or so and then have to spend another $400+ on a new one.

save your pennies and buy a new one then. this one works flawlessly and I bought it new 5 months ago in april. im in no rush to sell this stuff, so if it takes a few weeks for someone to agree with my price so be it.

Think I found a buyer for my Adrenaline, still got the Redline TJ? I can send a Paypal deposit of about $250 right now if your interested...

yup still have the redline, my last pull of the year got cancelled yesterday and I dont feel like waiting until late october after the last pull in this area to start tearing this thing down,so I can take the redline off next week when I put my SO pump back on the truck.

Thanks TJ, I'll dig around and make sure I know where I stashed all my penny rolls and I should be able to send ya something by tomorrow night after work, lol

redline box- $900 shipped
smarty with VP revo program- Sold
24v timing case- Best offer
injection lines with clamps- best offer
24v APPS- $200 and your bad APPS (i just need the bracket from it)

P-pump- 180 pump, stock- Sold

updated