Redline ???

kmkdiesel

I have heard lot about redline but never seen one on a truck or seen one for sale. Where are you guys getting yours and are any of you dealers that sell them thanks
Nic

They are on Ebay used occasionally, there have been 2-3 sold here also in the past 3-4 months. Since their not as common as all the Edge/Banks stuff, you won't see as many being sold....The redline box is for a smaller niche group....basically pullers. Plus their more expensive, another reason you'll see less. But I've seen one go for $700 this summer on Ebay....wish I had $701 then.... LOL

Hey I have one for sale. I'm selling the 24 valve so I no longer need one. New ones run $1500. I'm asking $1000. I bought this used, the guy p-pumped his truck. These boxes are not as street friendly as a drag comp. But they sure give the RPM's.

I am most looking into getting a dealer with them to sell, were did you buy yours originally.

used

I bought mine from a guy in St. Loius. My box was origianlly a FMS box and the guy had it upgraded to the redline. Buy one and you'll love it!!! I will try to find my buddy's #. He is a vendor for EEP and they Blue Chip products

Boydo said:
I thought Chip Fisher at Blue chip diesel performance was the innovator and maker of the Redline box.

You are right, but he sold the shop to the guy's link I posted above. Chip still makes the boxes.
That's why I said "practically"

Last edited:
You are right, but he sold the shop to the guy's link I posted above. Chip still makes the boxes.
That's why I said "practically"

That makes sense.

Question for Boydo
How do you like your redline? Any dyno results with mach 7 and redline? What is HRVP44?

redline

The redline will fuel what ever you throw at it. But with that being said-- With 200+ hp injectors and a big box, your VP will run out of fuel. Stock VP are good for 600-700hp on #2.

parttimepuller said:
The redline will fuel what ever you throw at it. But with that being said-- With 200+ hp injectors and a big box, your VP will run out of fuel. Stock VP are good for 600-700hp on #2.

What's a big box? I have mach 6's and an FMS and can only make 627 hp. Is there a box that can give me more fuel? I run a Silver Bullet and still see loads of smoke. Any suggestions on how to maximize the fuel I have left over?

box

From what I have seen and heard- The Drag comp puts out the HP.. Second inline is the redline!!

parttimepuller said:
From what I have seen and heard- The Drag comp puts out the HP.. Second inline is the redline!!

I've seen simular results. I'd just like to add that the redline is fuel only so a timing box would also be needed for a max power setup. I've seen a drag comp used with a redline on one of the most powerful vp trucks around.

I started using a Redline box stacked with a Drag Comp late last racing season. On my truck, max hp (or should I say lowest E.T.'s), happens at 93% fueling. Anything above that, and it runs the VP44 dry. The nice thing about using the drag comp as a stack, is you can change the low end fueling (for building boost, and the initial launch), and set the Redline for the top end fueling. For example at high altitude, hot tracks, I set the comp on 3x5, and at low altitude cool tracks I set it to 5x5. Both times I leave the Redline on 93%.

I won my last Wally using the Redline stacked with my Drag Comp.

Paul

Warpig said:
What's a big box? I have mach 6's and an FMS and can only make 627 hp. Is there a box that can give me more fuel? I run a Silver Bullet and still see loads of smoke. Any suggestions on how to maximize the fuel I have left over?

go to a larger turbo or twins.....

Back