Reflashing quadzilla adrenaline?

hotsmoker350

hey guys, I recently bought a quadzilla adrenaline with the pulse monitor to try on my truck. all ive ever used was edge tuning so I know nothing about quadzillas. The guy I bought it from said the box needs to be reflashed. The monitor in the cab wont turn on or do anything. I checked every wire and connection and they are all where they should be. Can anybody point me in the right direction to possibly get the box reflashed? Ive heard there is a guy you can send them to to get reflashed since quadzilla shut down? If somebody could point me in the right direction or help me out, I would really appreciate it. thanks

ive also found a website that you can download tunes from, but from what ive heard, I need to get it reflashed before I can download any tunes on it at all...

I was repairing them for a while. Yours is either a main board problem, or someone tried to reflash the PV monitor & screwed it up. Return it & get your money back.

Ed

The stupid thing about it is, anytime the box is plugged in, the lift pump is on. It doesn't matter if the key is on, off or out of be ignition. And the only way I can get the monitor to turn on is if I start the truck, and then plug the box in. Like I said, I ran through all the wiring and it all seems correct. My first instinct is to just say the hell with it and rip it out of the truck.

gonna be kinda hard to get it refreshed with quadrille being out of business return and get your money back