Regular vs. SS injector bodies

Your F1 nozzles will fit either injector David. If you buy the new style injector you are already set.

As an FYI for everyone else, 99.9% of our 03-04 nozzles will fit both style injectors and many of our 04.5 -07's will as well. Maybe 40-50%. We used many of the stock style nozzles for the 04.5 and ups, so this is why we dont have 100% coverage like the 03-04.

We have used the upgraded nozzle style now being used by Bosch for the new Cummins injectors since 2004. It only took them 6 years to do the same. LOL

What won't work about that? Will that not go on the injector body at all? or leak? or what? I got new injectors last summer pretty sure they were stainless, they are very shiny and still were last month when I had them out. I bought some of your flux nozzles off a fellow member who wanted to downsize and was just wondering if I had something I needed to check or not. The truck runs just has low rail psi at wot with dual pumps???

You would never get the nozzle on the injector if they would not have fit. Your ok if the truck runs.

Your F1 nozzles will fit either injector David. If you buy the new style injector you are already set.

As an FYI for everyone else, 99.9% of our 03-04 nozzles will fit both style injectors and many of our 04.5 -07's will as well. Maybe 40-50%. We used many of the stock style nozzles for the 04.5 and ups, so this is why we dont have 100% coverage like the 03-04.

We have used the upgraded nozzle style now being used by Bosch for the new Cummins injectors since 2004. It only took them 6 years to do the same. LOL

I'm running into this problem now. I upsized from flux 4.8's to 5.1's about six months ago. I had an injector go bad last week so I ordered a new one. When I went to swap the nozzles I found I was sent the new style. What am I supposed to do now? Send the new body back and hope to get the old style or send all my injectors back to F1 and get the new style nozzles? I'm curious though, when I upsized why wasn't I given the new style nozzles?

Hey Todd wgats that filter you said I should get on my truck that has no bypass? I'll give you a shout tomarrow when my fca comes in and see if it helps any.