reliable,head,turbo,power

fumminskid

So I am building my 3rd fummins truck and I want to build up this 94 12v a bit. I plan on running an he351 turbo doing some type of injectors and head work. So my question is I want about 350 hp so I read to either to fire ring to it, o ring it, and to do studs with a bit bigger gasket. Any thoughts? idk what I should run for injectors 40hp and tune the pump or 75s with pump timing to

No need to fire ring, and honestly o ringing isn't Even needed at that level but wouldn't hurt. You don't NEED to do any head work either. Just head studs, and a small set of injectors. Use a stock head gasket.

from phone

i would just stud the head with a stock gasket like said. Throw in some 4k springs, 5x14's and that he351

For 350 hp, I wouldn't touch anything. Injectors and simple pump mods, and you're good to go.

For 350 hp, I wouldn't touch anything. Injectors and simple pump mods, and you're good to go.

^^^^^^^ - this.

Honestly I wouldnt use fire rings on a street driven/ daily driver vehicle at all. Orings are plenty good enough for anything you could throw at it. For 350hp stock bolts and hg is more than adequate.

I was cramming 70+ psi into a 24v with orings, thick gasket, and standard arp studs. In a daily driver.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

you've got a lot to read and learn kid.. but good to see your not scared to build things you should pick it up fast.. 350 rwhp can be done with stock parts depending on what you start with and how hard you want to push them..

Others have already mentioned mods to get you to your hp level. But, I'm not a fan of orings or fire rings personally. I run arp 625s with a stock mls and dyno'd just over 1000hp a few times. Granted their more expensive, but saves you running rings of either type. Just my .02

Studs would be a waste of money for that power level. I wouldn't even ring it. My old DD was over 500 with o-rings and stock bolts. Darren runs stock head bolts in the S10 and Mamba. That should prove that they hold pretty well. Just torque them properly.

Sent from my paperweight.

For 350... Retorque the factory bolts, 5x.014's, and usual pump stuff.

Back