Remote tuning

Jus got fed up with the first tuner an got ahold of Les. In basically 24hrs all done thru email, and some PayPal later I had a tune that rips. Good stuff!

Jus got fed up with the first tuner an got ahold of Les. In basically 24hrs all done thru email, and some PayPal later I had a tune that rips. Good stuff!

Glad you enjoy it...thats what i like to hear.:st:

I'd recommend Krazeeun (Ryan) to anyone, he has been outstanding with me and doesn't seem to mind dealing with the things I ask him about. He turned a tune down for me until I could get a new clutch then gave me a f'n awesome tune to help me out with my S366 while keeping in mind that I don't have studs yet. I also think he is a cyborg or something because I'm not sure he sleeps...

I agree i dont think Ryan sleeps. My buddy pulled last night with Ryans tune for the first time, and we emailed him the log and got a revised tune back already. It pulled super smooth by the way Ryan!

The data-log of the actual pull was NICE! If you get a chance, log the most recent one I sent you guys at the next pull... it should be even better!

Back