"REPEAT OFFENDER" - Swoles back at it!

Sounds like it was rigged, they were watching you Swole!LOL Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

Oh it was rigged. I got phucked there last night in 3 different ways. Dude broke, crossed center, and I beat him down the track. And still lost.

Plasti Dip freakin ROCKS!!!

4-5 coats and it's done!

About to do the front bumper & grill.

1c087755.jpg

5fb15909.jpg

434719a8.jpg

371a4eb6.jpg

bdc601a3.jpg

f0ccefd2.jpg

That's it! I'm lookin in to that stuff! That looks killer on your truck! Props on the good looks.

It is so easy!!

I'll have the whole truck done shortly... I'll post more pics later.

Here's the pics in order..

8348e0bd.jpg

82490a0f.jpg

Adding coats

94f2685a.jpg

38d485bd.jpg

243d2583.jpg

c1d5c309.jpg

I decided to do the step rails instead of taking th off.

b6814051.jpg

467a4aa5.jpg

32ee90a4.jpg

Need to change the name though after seeing many of your recent posts on various boards..

Call the truck....

"Pimpin EFI"

Need to change the name though after seeing many of your recent posts on various boards..

Call the truck....

"Pimpin EFI"

Why's it gotta be like that??

The truck came with it!
A frind of mine happens to be a pro at tuning with it.
It runs awseome and I feel good knowing it's tuned under the limits.
It hasn't blown up yet even with me driving it.

Can't a man just be happy about his ride?

I advocate for Rich. Not ness. EFI.
But the chit works!

Wow! That Plasti Dip looks damn good for such an easy product to apply!!! I'll have to make a note about that stuff. If I still had my '97 Dodge I'd probably do the bumpers and grill with that stuff.

How long did it take to apply? How were the surfaces prepared before applying the Plasti Dip?

Can't a man just be happy about his ride?
Yes! If people don't like what you're doing with/regarding YOUR truck then to fukking bad for them. They can go cry about it if they really care that much.

Why wouldn't someone credit the people and products that have helped them along the way in a build thread like this???:bang:doh:.

Any ways, EFI Live doesn't need "pimping".....being light years ahead of the competition in terms of advanced tuning and logging does all the "pimping" EFI Live needs...

If someone wants to mention how much they like the use of EFI Live then what does that hurt?

Thanks Smoken!!

Hardly any prep!

I Simple Green'd the surface, cleaned it well, washed it off, dried it with a towel, and them started applying coats. 4-5 coats and you're done.
Apply little at at time.. Let dry for 10 mins... Aplly again, same deal.
Peel the tape..

Plenty of vids on youtube... The chit is cool.

I'm gonna do the emblems next.

To complete the look, I'll have darken the tail light covers & order some blacked out internal head lights.... Oh! And tint my windshield to 40%.

Thanks Smoken!!

Hardly any prep!

I Simple Green'd the surface, cleaned it well, washed it off, dried it with a towel, and them started applying coats. 4-5 coats and you're done.
Apply little at at time.. Let dry for 10 mins... Aplly again, same deal.
Peel the tape..

Plenty of vids on youtube... The chit is cool.

I'm gonna do the emblems next.

To complete the look, I'll have darken the tail light covers & order some blacked out internal head lights.... Oh! And tint my windshield to 40%.
No problem man. Thanks for the info, I figured it was a simple deal to apply.

Doing the emblems, darkening the lights, and tinting the windshield should look damn good! Mean looking, while still maintainng a clean look overall.

Last edited:
Clean and still fairly "Sleeperish"..

I suprised a Chrysler 300 on the hwy. Just now coming home.. lol
He pulled up at the light and said , "WTF do you have in that thing"?
I said, " aw, just an old 6 cyl diesel".. :)

Suprisingly, No!! :)

Funny though. Everytime I smash on it, when the revs get near 2500-3000 rpms, I start to cringe a bit... Everytime!!

I'm a little shell shocked to say the least.

Two outings to the track so far and all's well..

Who'd-a-thunk it??? lol

That Plasti Dip works great. I did my grill last summer and it lasted the whole winter without a mark! I plan on doing my bumpers here real soon too.

Swole that looks killer man!
On a side note. I wonder how that would do on like the bottoms 1/4 of a truck where people always rhino line and stuff as well as the whole bumpers on a secondgen...
And ta hell with everyone that doesn't like your truck. It's what you want and how you want it. I chalk (sp) it up to jealousy. Again congrats. I'll be following this one.

Swole that looks killer man!
On a side note. I wonder how that would do on like the bottoms 1/4 of a truck where people always rhino line and stuff as well as the whole bumpers on a secondgen...
And ta hell with everyone that doesn't like your truck. It's what you want and how you want it. I chalk (sp) it up to jealousy. Again congrats. I'll be following this one.

Thank you Sir!

There a vid of a guy pressure washin the side that he did.. I'll find it.

Either way it's so easy and cheap, just do it. If it starts coming off, peel it off reprep and respray... Take an hour at best!! That's whats so cool about it.

I don't mind folks sharring opinions or ideas... It's all good.
Sometimes it gives ideas and direction. All comments welcome, as long as theycan take my come-backs! lol