Replacement isx turbo

poorboyzdsl

Looking to replace the stock vgt turbo wondering what you guys recommend. Also has a pdi stage 1 ecm tune.

If I were you I would have PDI delete the VGT from the ECM and just bolt a normal charger in its place. Their Stage 1 charger is a BorgWarner of some sort. Although it also requires a manifold swap but better than buying another $4,000 VGT.

I have an hx60w for sale on here right now. It should mount up in place of a vgt without a manifold swap (I think the manifold flange is the same)

HERE is the ad

According to Quickserve fits cummins motors: ISX CM570,ISX CM870,ISX CM871,ISX CM871 E,ISX15 CM2250,ISZ13 CM2150 SN,QSX11.9 CM2250,QSX15 CM2250,QSX15 CM570

I know I am well below cummins on my price. I am someone could upgrade the compressor wheel if the billet 3.0 wasn't enough for your goals for less than most other options.

I have an hx60w for sale on here right now. It should mount up in place of a vgt without a manifold swap (I think the manifold flange is the same)

HERE is the ad

According to Quickserve fits cummins motors: ISX CM570,ISX CM870,ISX CM871,ISX CM871 E,ISX15 CM2250,ISZ13 CM2150 SN,QSX11.9 CM2250,QSX15 CM2250,QSX15 CM570

I know I am well below cummins on my price. I am someone could upgrade the compressor wheel if the billet 3.0 wasn't enough for your goals for less than most other options.

I could be wrong due to my lack of hands on experience with them but I thought they all had the bastard flange like the one in this pic.
phpThumb.php

Could just be certain years, the oldest one I know of that did the delete (2004) the owner was able to just swap the center section instead of the whole manifold.

The flange on the hx60 is shaped wierd (just like your picture) but the dimensions are very close if not the same to a t4i that comes on the HE551ve's and similar vgts that are on the isx motors. If I still had a he551 laying around that wasn't on a truck I would set them up to each other and see for sure.

I am sure there are a few different combos?

The flange on the hx60 is shaped wierd (just like your picture) but the dimensions are very close if not the same to a t4i that comes on the HE551ve's and similar vgts that are on the isx motors. If I still had a he551 laying around that wasn't on a truck I would set them up to each other and see for sure.

I am sure there are a few different combos?

recieved your pm let me do some more research and if i can use your hx60 i will be in touch thanks