Retirement

pbft

Curmudgeon
NOT!!!!! Just like a bad penny, I'LL BE BACK!!! I'm going to make another attempt at winning Divisions 1, 2, and 6. Hopefully I won't red light 1st round at the world finals again. See you next year. Here Kelsie, Kelsie, Kelsie....

Jim

Jim Jim Jim when you going to realize Division 1 is going to be won by me again and if not careful ill come for div 2!!! LOL looking forward to next season.

Jim Jim Jim when you going to realize Division 1 is going to be won by me again and if not careful ill come for div 2!!! LOL looking forward to next season.

Ryan, did either you or Rob run in the Classic? We got home from our vacation Saturday.

i did rob went on vacation i lost first round sportsman truck picked up about .13 seconds and couldnt get on the brakes hard enough, but we had a time run saturday morning and than nothing till sunday morning first thing.

Mr. Pliska was there as well running his old vega bracket car.

We're going to do what we can to see that D2 Sportsman will be won by a D2 resident in 2011....no more of this carpetbagging. :D

See you at Speedworld Jim.

Moose I hope you can make it down this year.

you racers are having so much bracket racing we are building a ?? to come out and have fun, cant waite , may not be done tell the need end of next year,but looking foreward to racing with you guys , gals.

Great!!! I think we still have not had a race where we both had green lights, so I need another shot at you! You should have come to the Classic, I was putting on a clinic on how to cut a really close red-light against guys cutting 0.000 lights...

Great!!! I think we still have not had a race where we both had green lights, so I need another shot at you! You should have come to the Classic, I was putting on a clinic on how to cut a really close red-light against guys cutting 0.000 lights...

My wife, Sherri, has a 2008 Jeep SRT8. She wants to race your gas car. I shudder at the thought. I heard you were at the Classic. We just got back from vacation on Saturday. Running the Classic most of the time is an exercise in dealing with humility and frustration. 0.000 lights are more common than we are used to seeing. To win takes a lot of good fortune coupled with some really good reaction times. I am very fortunate to have won the 2006 Sportsman Eliminater. It was a night that eveything went right for me. The final was a double break out with my opponent getting the worst end of it.

Jim I may have to break out the old megacab again next year and see what I can do about being the div 6 champ...always a pleasure seeing ya out there!!!

We're going to do what we can to see that D2 Sportsman will be won by a D2 resident in 2011....no more of this carpetbagging. :D

See you at Speedworld Jim.

Moose I hope you can make it down this year.

The only regret I have about this year is getting paired with you at Pueblo. Well, maybe red lighting 1st round at the World Finals would be another. I wanted to come back Sunday for the gambler race but I didn't want to push my luck with the pneumonia I was fighting. I got really chilled on Saturday and decided not to return.

Jim