Reverse Leveling 03 2500

LilRedHandShakr

Hey guys whats the best way to drop the back of my truck so its level with the stock front height? Is there a kit with shackles or something? I want to have the kind of racey stance look with a some 33s. I was recommended to come ask around over here from CumminsForum. I did some searching but couldn't find to much. Any help or pics would be awesome. Thanks Paul

I lowered the rear on mine by pulling the little leafs that are under the main pack and putting them on top as I could not get new u bolts on the weekend. If you have access to new bolts and stuff just toss those little leafs also if your not planning on towing pull the overload out. Mine isn't level with the front still an inch high but I'm fine with it.

I lowered the rear on mine by pulling the little leafs that are under the main pack and putting them on top as I could not get new u bolts on the weekend. If you have access to new bolts and stuff just toss those little leafs also if your not planning on towing pull the overload out. Mine isn't level with the front still an inch high but I'm fine with it.

I'm gonna be towing so I have to leave the overloads in. About how much did yours drop with the little spacer deals on the top of the leafs?

All you gotta do is unbolt the shims underneath the leafs hold the leafs together with a c clamp or large vice grips on each side of them then put them on the top side the leaf pack, Reinstall u bolts and your done. Good luck tucking 33's at that height with any offset. 31 street tires are extremely tight on a 12 wide wheel. And I'm running 33's with 20x12s with longer control arms on a 3" level and to get the full turning radius from them you'll be doing a lot of trimming longer control arms or stock. Only difference is you only need to trim the bumper with the longer arms.

I removed all of the spacer blocks in the rear, still have the overload. Also got some new u-bolts at the time. I'm running a 305/45/22 with -21 offset, no issues.