Robts's GoGo Race Truck Poll

What do you think?

• I agree. Doug's support of Ford is a Joke. And he has no business doing this.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I half agree. The race truck is sweet. But should be built by someone else.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I half agree. Race truck looks good, but needs a cummins.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I disagree. Rob shut up and go back to TDR and ask simple questions about cummins swaps.

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Dougy is my buddy

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

PSDPlayer

Captain Negativity!
I'm Rob from Truck Solutions.net. I wanted to start a poll on Doug's truck because I think he is a jackass. I don't think this truck will ever run. If it ever starts, I don't think the 6.0L will make a single pass. Doug loves the 6.0L but he is an Arrogant prick that just likes to prove people wrong and make himself look better.

He should just do a Cummins swap since the motor is far superior. He should be having the truck built by someone else. He should have it tuned by someone else. And last but not least, that fat fvcker needs to drop some weight if he ever wants to fit in it and be a competative racer.

I agree, Doug is an idiot, and the 6.0 is a POS, and should be abandoned. LOL

Option 1: I agree. Doug's support of Ford is a Joke. And he has no business doing this.
Option 2: I half agree. The race truck is sweet. But should be built by someone else.

Option 3: I half agree. Race truck looks good, but needs a cummins.

Option 4: I disagree. Rob shut up and go back to TDR and ask simple questions about cummins swaps.

Doug....I want to start a thread about your race truck and the blower and the numbers it was going to produce

Doug I agree 100 percent. You are an ass and love to prove people wrong. I admire your drive to prove that the 6.0 is a capable motor.

What I would like to see is what a 6.0 would do in stock form in the race truck. Such as: Stock heads,turbo,trans,intercooler, injectors and fuel system. Then build on it.

I'm Rob from Truck Solutions.net. I wanted to start a poll on Doug's truck because I think he is a jackass. I don't think this truck will ever run. If it ever starts, I don't think the 6.0L will make a single pass. Doug loves the 6.0L but he is an Arrogant prick that just likes to prove people wrong and make himself look better.

He should just do a Cummins swap since the motor is far superior. He should be having the truck built by someone else. He should have it tuned by someone else. And last but not least, that fat fvcker needs to drop some weight if he ever wants to fit in it and be a competative racer.

WOW! I don't think the truck will ever be finished after a bashing like that he's probably gonna wash his mouth out with a revolver.

I have a feeling Rob might be having shoe leather for Breakfast lunch and Dinner before too long. You like it with or without the shoe strings?

Oh Yeah And Rob Is The One At Bg National Tractorpulls, Trying To Bet Me 1,000 Bones That He Will Drag My Ass In A Tug-a-truck, Yet Forgets That The Truck Dont Have A Front Driveshaft!!!! Lmao!

Oh Yeah And Rob Is The One At Bg National Tractorpulls, Trying To Bet Me 1,000 Bones That He Will Drag My Ass In A Tug-a-truck, Yet Forgets That The Truck Dont Have A Front Driveshaft!!!! Lmao!

Just JB weld a beercan in there to make it longer.

well....I see doug is still upset I dont buy tuners from him. I tried to buy a couple but everyoneI bought had problems . Sorry doug. I just prefered buying them from other vendors. Im sorry I bent a pushrod because you forgot set the rev limiter on my truck and it over rev'd and bent the pushrod. Im sorry you messed up the torque lock on Justins truck and blew his torque convetor and cost him a trans. Im sorry that jermey had so many problems with his tunes and I had Eric send him a near perfect file. I only wanted to start a poll about what time the truck will run. Doug just gets excited when people arent on his side. Im curiuos....your friends on here;...are they running your tunes...why not. I know a close friend of yours, who told me on the phone he runs Innovative....I wonder who that is... Why dont we start a poll to see who that is. I know. Does he also sell your programs or does he sell Erics?

Everyone thinks I gave up on the 6l....on the blue truck I did. My dad still has one and Im buying another one in the next few months as a tow rig. I also have another truck we mess with that is a 2wd 6l with a pretty big set of injectors and a ton of spray. I dont talk about it cause it a heep we brought it from Detroit Edison electric company for cheap. right now its a cheap toy.I also still work on 6l everyweek.So I still try things on them. Remember ...when you guy PM me my opinion is not about making money like some.

As for Sonic. It all started cause you bragging to more than one truck driving around the camp site saying how you were fully sponsored by DJ. How DJ has expermental parts on your truck and you would out pull anyone at the camp site...Pretty dumb considering almost every Dodge there was twin turbod. I knew you didnt have anything but a tuner on your truck. The truck I was driving had 40" tires...lockers front and rear....225cc injectors.....and vgt-ss....but yes...Matt the owner who was yelling in the back to pull you. He forgot he pulled the driveshaft the day before.Too much alchol You didnt know who I was till the end when I told you. Just having a little drunk fun.

So I dont know why Doug started this. I only wanted to start a poll to see what it will run. he has a ton of money in the suspenion and should run good even stock.

I still can say I ran more different stuff on my 6l truck than almost anyone on this site. I tried stuff and if I didnt like it I tried something else. Some stuff worked ....some stuff didnt. So if you want me to leave and go to TDR which I just became a member the other day to see that 100,000.00 truck foresale, so be it.

Thanks for a good time
Robts:banned:

Wow, folks Getting all butt hurt now. Its the internet Fellas, its not real life.

well....I see doug is still upset I dont buy tuners from him. I tried to buy a couple but everyoneI bought had problems . Sorry doug. I just prefered buying them from other vendors. Im sorry I bent a pushrod because you forgot set the rev limiter on my truck and it over rev'd and bent the pushrod. Im sorry you messed up the torque lock on Justins truck and blew his torque convetor and cost him a trans. Im sorry that jermey had so many problems with his tunes and I had Eric send him a near perfect file. I only wanted to start a poll about what time the truck will run. Doug just gets excited when people arent on his side. Im curiuos....your friends on here;...are they running your tunes...why not. I know a close friend of yours, who told me on the phone he runs Innovative....I wonder who that is... Why dont we start a poll to see who that is. I know. Does he also sell your programs or does he sell Erics?

Everyone thinks I gave up on the 6l....on the blue truck I did. My dad still has one and Im buying another one in the next few months as a tow rig. I also have another truck we mess with that is a 2wd 6l with a pretty big set of injectors and a ton of spray. I dont talk about it cause it a heep we brought it from Detroit Edison electric company for cheap. right now its a cheap toy.I also still work on 6l everyweek.So I still try things on them. Remember ...when you guy PM me my opinion is not about making money like some.

As for Sonic. It all started cause you bragging to more than one truck driving around the camp site saying how you were fully sponsored by DJ. How DJ has expermental parts on your truck and you would out pull anyone at the camp site...Pretty dumb considering almost every Dodge there was twin turbod. I knew you didnt have anything but a tuner on your truck. The truck I was driving had 40" tires...lockers front and rear....225cc injectors.....and vgt-ss....but yes...Matt the owner who was yelling in the back to pull you. He forgot he pulled the driveshaft the day before.Too much alchol You didnt know who I was till the end when I told you. Just having a little drunk fun.

So I dont know why Doug started this. I only wanted to start a poll to see what it will run. he has a ton of money in the suspenion and should run good even stock.

I still can say I ran more different stuff on my 6l truck than almost anyone on this site. I tried stuff and if I didnt like it I tried something else. Some stuff worked ....some stuff didnt. So if you want me to leave and go to TDR which I just became a member the other day to see that 100,000.00 truck foresale, so be it.

Thanks for a good time
Robts:banned:

So funny the stories you tell on here and what you say on the phone.

funny Im locked front and rear,,, and drug every dodge I hooked too! twins dont mean **** in a tug!! and did out pull everyone that hooked! and if that truck had 225`s they must be some Industrial injectors,cause she sure wasnt smoking any more than mine!!

the only truck that worth 100,000.00 is a full blown MOD.........

Back