Rockingham results - Stuckey in the 9's

GotBoost

Well, it has been debated and everyone made their predictions, and now it has been done!!! Stuckey Racing runs a 9.98 at 138mph. :bow: . What an accomplishment for a 5500 lb truck!! They tried very hard to back it up with a second pass but were only able to get a second best of 10.10. This time the mph went to 140. Congratulations to the Stuckey team for an awesome run!!

As you have read TS Performance came out at the end of the night with an impressive 10.24. Those guys have worked so hard for good numbers and now they have them!! That truck sounds wicked with the new p-pump off the line. Congrats to the TS Performance team as well!!:ylsuper:

Buck ran his personal best of 10.52 but unfortunately red lit in the final round against Stuckey racing. That D-max is really becoming impressive!! He too has worked very hard for these numbers and is to be congratulated. :rockwoot:

Darren was well on the way to making the 2nd 9 second pass of the night but broke an input shaft on his first run so he was out!! :doh: Tough luck for Darren again but I'm sure we will see his 9 second pass in Atlanta.

Jeff was his same old consistent self running on fuel only all night. He ran mid 11's. Wish we could see the Silverline truck run with it's "drugs" but it's too light weight for DHRA so we only get to see it show out at the Outlaw races. :rules:

The quick diesel class was kinda small this event but Jim from Wisconsin pulled of a 12.000. You can't get any more perfect than that. That is a very impressive truck. Especially when he drives it to the race, changes the tires, and runs 12 seconds. Congrats to Jim!!:ylsuper:

Atlanta stands to be a very exciting and competitive event!! Can't wait!! And this time we wiil be running!!

Amy

I drove mine there but didn't change tires - unloaded the passengers and the coolar and ran 11.54 @ 116mph. The first time ever running the 1/4 mile. It was a great race on everybody's part.

Congrats the the Stuckey team and Phil Palmer for breaking that door down!

Congrats to Buck on the impressive runs as well in the Dmax!

farmboysdiesel said:
I drove mine there but didn't change tires - unloaded the passengers and the coolar and ran 11.54 @ 116mph. The first time ever running the 1/4 mile. It was a great race on everybody's part.

Congrats to you too!!! We saw you run but I did not know who you were. That to is a very nice running machine. Hope to see you in Atl.

Amy

Absolutely amazing! :ylsuper: Congrats to Stuckey racing! I guess Darren can't ever catch a break.

Atlanta is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!! :rockwoot:

Congrats to The Stuckey Team, TS, and Buck and Jess. It is great to see everyone running so well. Couple the race at the Rock with Eric and the Scheid Rail, and this is the single biggest weekend that Diesel Rcing has ever seen IMO. :woohoo: Awesome job everyone !

I can't believe how tough these trucks are getting! :ylsuper: Congrats to the Stuckey team! You guys are right on Fletcher's tail... I wish this country were smaller so I could attend these races! :aiwebs_027:

Great Job! Great Runs! :woohoo:

Congratulations and thanks Amy,
Vivian

i tell you what from the sound of Darrens truck when he left the lights he was goin deep in the 9s,hopefully new roll cages or in by atlanta or these guys are gonna hafta lift and run lowly 10.0s

Congrats to the Stuckey team, Buck and Jess, and Dennis and the TS Gang on some awsome times:woohoo: :rockwoot:

Last edited: