Roll Cage Pics

devon lock

12 valve
I am looking for pics of S&W roll cages. I am upgrading my roll bar to a cage, and I can't decide between the around the dash or through the dash model. I would like to see some pics of cages done both ways.

I would like to get u to do it Aaron, but I won't beable to get my truck to you. The upgrade from S&W is $125 and I was going to install it myself at home. They don't have Any pics, so I don't know what way is best.

Devon I will try to get some pics for you here shortly. I got the complete s&w kit and i was very good. Bends were just perfect.

I prefer threw the dash for easy of entry and exit. I always smoke my knee on the dash bend. Do swing out door bars as well, they are well worth the effort to put them in.

yeah I wish I would have done that on mine,, seeing as I am pulling the dash out now,, it is going to look a little funny now I think,,, lol

I went with the through dash kit, i just need to do the door bars and finish welding.
045.jpg

044.jpg

Nice work. Should not be too bad getting in the doors.

niiice cages, i really like them.

anyone have any pics of one in an ext cab?

Last edited:
Looks good Devon. Your truck is a real piece of work, damn near show truck quality on everything.

Cage looks awesome! Also are you going to be putting autometers in your dash?