Roll Call for NADM's PA event in July

Ive got one comming...Thanks!!

Yeah i would have beat Troy but he beat me the same way i beat him last year at wayne county...By breaking LOL

It was a trade off :hehe:

Cool, glad to hear you have one coming for Saturday. I know Troy was happy to win, but he was pissed about what happened to you.

And make sure you stop by my booth on Saturday when you get a chance. I have a pretty sweet shoot of your truck from last weekend I am hanging as a sample.

Cool, glad to hear you have one coming for Saturday. I know Troy was happy to win, but he was pissed about what happened to you.

And make sure you stop by my booth on Saturday when you get a chance. I have a pretty sweet shoot of your truck from last weekend I am hanging as a sample.

:rockwoot:

Ill check it out!!

i heard it was suppost to be televised does anyone know who is covering the event? Is it going to be a live feed?

Looking for a announcer

Our announcer had his teeth pulled and dont think he can due it. Looking for a people person that knows trucks. If you are going to be at the event and have any experience give me a call at 740-819-0457. Might even be some good perks in it.:rockwoot:

Chuck

Ill be there, and hopefully pulling if i can get the truck running tomorro. Was hopeing to come up and watch the drags and hang out tommorro night but not shure if ill get done early enough.

we're leaving this afternoon, plan on camping in the puller pits w/ a 5th wheel camper. Can't wait.

i'll be there around 5 or 6 with the ingredients for the red juice

any nadm guys i signed up 2 weeks ago and only got a conformation email will i need anything, should i bring that email with me??

Video will be edited in the next few days. I did not get everything but I did get quite a few pulling trucks, the monster truck, the jet truck, and one of Scheid's rail.

This was my first big event i have gone to and it was well worth the 4 hour drive! Great job everyone!!