Roller for sale..

Bump

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Make an offer! Someone wants this thing! Go fast.be cool.impress the girls.:beer:

Meh. Bump:beer:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: the only thing better than beer is speed!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
The safe kind of speed.
I guarantee this rail WILL NOT make you look 30 years older than you actually are,WILL NOT not make your teeth fall out if you smoke it.
This rail WILL give you a feeling your pickup doesn't, WILL get you laid like your a millionaire.
Just saying.
Its cheaper than hair club for men and a corvette

Last edited:
Nic, once my damn house sells, I am going to throw a number at you... unfortunately, right now, unless you wanted to take 500, I am hooped... damn house

Nic, once my damn house sells, I am going to throw a number at you... unfortunately, right now, unless you wanted to take 500, I am hooped... damn house

Lemme know. It just sitting in the race shop taking up space.

Ive been getting some messages asking how much to build the car. 100k. Thats how much I dont want to build this car. I have soooooo many projects going. This roller needs to go bye bye. Make a reasonable offer and its yours. I do have a fabricator thats available but hes expensive. One of the best but pricy.

My issue is I'm in the middle of buying a house....unless you wanna buy this house for me and ill buy your rail...now that's a deal :thumbup:

My issue is I'm in the middle of buying a house....unless you wanna buy this house for me and ill buy your rail...now that's a deal :thumbup:

I will do a straight trade. Can't put a price on speed. A house is still just a house:beer::beer::cool:

Bump:beer:

Bump.

Make an offer! I see you guys spending ridiculously huge amounts of money on 12-13 second trucks, why? You could build this and actually have something different. Ooooh a 13 second cummins CR.BFD.

Make an offer! I see you guys spending ridiculously huge amounts of money on 12-13 second trucks, why? You could build this and actually have something different. Ooooh a 13 second cummins CR.BFD.

You might be able to talk me out of RonA's legendary p-pumped 24 valve 5.9, for the right price of course.

Back