Rolling chassis forsale

Eviltwinss

2005 Dodge Ram 2500 was going to make a pulling truck out of it but don't have the time and liking to invest in a house it has a set of 17s on it with little tread dent in the bed key mark in the door and the clear is coming off the hood. No door speakers. I can put helo 20" wheels and brand new 420s on it and fix all the paint and dents for and put speakers in it for 16000$ or sale it like it is for $13,000 clean title.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
Its nearly complete tho, it already has a stack and traction bars. The tow mirrors work too.

It's got everything you need but the engine I have that to just thinking about keeping the engine

Everything I need for what though? Daily driving? Work Stock Puller? 2.6 Puller?

If it has big axles, ujoints, lockers, a pulling hitch, transmission, you need to state what it has before you ask this kind of price for it. If it is a 2.6 roller, explain. if its a work stock puller, explain. You need to justify your pricing. No one will buy at that price with your description.

If you want it for 2.6 I can modify it for that work stock as well or u can dd it tell me what u want

If I was in the market to build a 2.6 puller I would pay 20k
for "Common Problem" all day long. Your not far from me, come up and take a gander at a built roller. It's justifys the price. Which is now 15k and pending.
:) Thanks
-Richy Rich

....Bump?