rudys truck jam.

This on the 9 second pro street truck?

I'm not sure if you meant this to be antagonistic or not. Just to clear this up, from some pm's you sent to Josh a while back.

This is his street truck.
205888_198658043529353_157778200950671_555432_2282435_n.jpg
[/URL]

This is the pro street truck he drives.
DSCN0606a.jpg
[/URL]

Ok

Wade I'm proud of you finally getting your nuts out of your wife's purse! Ask anyone here Wade my car is just a piece of junk bracket car with a common rail junk stock motor. Cool! I will be there with bells on.

Wade I'm proud of you finally getting your nuts out of your wife's purse! Ask anyone here Wade my car is just a piece of junk bracket car with a common rail junk stock motor. Cool! I will be there with bells on.

:pop:

I'm not sure if you meant this to be antagonistic or not. Just to clear this up, from some pm's you sent to Josh a while back.

This is his street truck.
205888_198658043529353_157778200950671_555432_2282435_n.jpg
[/URL]

This is the pro street truck he drives.
DSCN0606a.jpg
[/URL]

Not meant to be antagonistic at all. Was a legitimate question. I have been curious about what truck he was referring to though.

That being said is he family? I thought you owned and drove the PS truck but last time I saw it was at the last Kansas world finals and did not think he was driving then. I was under the impression the truck had been down for the past 2 seasons.

Its a sweet looking ride and hope to see it run more events.

I'm glad it was nothing more than asking a question, we both try very hard to be friendly with everyone, well almost everyone LOL He is my son and has been the only driver of the truck since his brother died. He was 16 when he first started racing it. We ran the truck 2 seasons ago and lost a motor and missed last season with it. It is back up and running and hopefully very competitive this year.

I'm glad it was nothing more than asking a question, we both try very hard to be friendly with everyone, well almost everyone LOL He is my son and has been the only driver of the truck since his brother died. He was 16 when he first started racing it. We ran the truck 2 seasons ago and lost a motor and missed last season with it. It is back up and running and hopefully very competitive this year.

Glad to hear it. Like I said I love the truck and hope to see more of it.

Yes, very competitive!!!!!! cant wait to see her run!

We were thinking of heading down for this event. Doe anyone know what rules the drag racing is under??

Race

I think they have them on there facebook page. Its a pretty cool track and good time. I should be going if you want to hangout with some redneck Ohio guys.

Cool, thanks stingpuller. We are still wishy washy about going. I hate to show up untested. The earliest the tracks open up here is April.

Hope to meet a few of you guys there and put some faces with the usernames!

Sent from my XT1080

Stuckey had a couple issues, Buck Spruill had a very low 6.XX pass. Darren had a really low 6.XX pass then had some issues, Phil Taylor had some issues along with Ashley black. I think everyone needed this event to iron out the winter bugs.

That's all I remember from pro street. We left before it finished.

Stuckey had a couple issues, Buck Spruill had a very low 6.XX pass. Darren had a really low 6.XX pass then had some issues, Phil Taylor had some issues along with Ashley black. I think everyone needed this event to iron out the winter bugs.

That's all I remember from pro street. We left before it finished.

Sounds like every diesel event :hehe: