Rudy's

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Should be a good event! Prostreet is going to be hard to call with all of the carnage @ UCC.

Is Rudy going to have their truck rebuilt by then? Hopefully with some oil pressure...

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

I think the second engine is fine, they had trans issues at the pull... at least that's what a crew guy told me after their first hook as to why they were not making a second hook.

Hopefully they will have both the 2WD and 4WD trucks running for their event!!!

Sucks that I might not be able to make it. I live just over an hour away. Not that I'm complaining but I'm booked out for over 6 months at work. :doh:

I think the second engine is fine, they had trans issues at the pull... at least that's what a crew guy told me after their first hook as to why they were not making a second hook.

Hopefully they will have both the 2WD and 4WD trucks running for their event!!!
Little birdy told me they're getting their 4wd's trans issues fixed in a few hours...

Little birdy told me they're getting their 4wd's trans issues fixed in a few hours...

I heard some guys are coming in early bumping me from the Drury to the Marriott...:hehe:

Hopefully both trucks will be on the track this weekend!!! I want to shoot them both for articles as long as they are available...:rockwoot:

Any word on the pro street count for the race? I know some carnage from UCC will stop a few.

I'm assuming Friday is qualifying and Saturday is eliminations for the drags?

How about the blue/purple/blurple Ford that was at ucc with the two front stacks? Man that's a good looking & sounding Ford!! Is it Shane Ellerton maybe?

How about the blue/purple/blurple Ford that was at ucc with the two front stacks? Man that's a good looking & sounding Ford!! Is it Shane Ellerton maybe?

Ellerton is from Bum-fuk-Egypt, aka Ft McMurray Alberta. Lime green 6.0, blows up or burns up on a regular basis. Shawn hangs in there though, can't take anything away from him as he is self sponsored.

it is a good looking truck. sounded healthy. it even said SPE on the side. intrested to see what its going to be capable of on the strip.

Off topic, but is there going to be a live feed for both sled pulls and drag racing ?

SPE triple turbo 6.7 powerstroke that's been bored out to 7.0. Has expiremental 300% over Exergy injectors which flow a **** load of fuel. According to Exergy at UCC they flow off the chart at 2000us. The truck just got put together and never made a pass Friday. There's a lot of potential there but they literally got the truck running Friday night in the parking lot at UCC. Dan Snyder is the same guy who had the 6.7 rail at TS last year with a big single T6 turbo.
b99f09fec6d0aa058a29bd74210daf69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It has a beautiful engine layout, hopefully it can throw down some solid passes on the track!

I dig the outlaw style turbo locations

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

That truck is put together well, definitely impressive

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We went #1 qualifier with a 5.33@139 in q1 and a 5.32@139 in q3.

Dustin Jackson is #2 qualifier at 5.37 in the Cummins powered lightning.

Lavon