S 400 intake

yeah gas on it

any suggestions on what to use to setup an aircleaner intake on my second gen S400 gettin dusty out here. part numbers and prices please :st:

I dont have part numbers yet but my 03 Pete with a 430/500 60 series detroit has a gt???? turbo on it like the s400. It has a 5'' 90* elbow turning straight up, a piece of pipe slid in that then another 90* turning straight back with a piece of pipe slid into that. Im thinking cut the first pipe to where the boots touch each other to keep it as short as possible and rotate the top on pointed towards the firewall ecm. Cut and weld the second piece of pipe pointing downward for hood clearance and buy a 5" clamp on K&N filter like what some of the twin kits run. I will try to get the numbers off the boots when i get a chance and just by short sticks of 5" exh pipe at a truck shop. Schieds twin kits use a big 5" K&N filter that would work. Tim

I run an AFE Magnum filter on mine. The size is 7"x9" 6" opening with and inverted cone. My s400 has a 5.5" intake.

5" tube and fittings, a tig welder, a rubbber 5.5" 45* fitting, and a 5.5 x 5" rubber bushing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php