S-500 Anyone?

Ok, i know this is kinda off topic BUT,

I have a kawasaki Diesel mule and i turn the pump up to the MAX and this thing puts out about as much smoke as my buddies '02 dodge with a edge juice in it. I AM NOT EVEN LYING. It will fill the air with smoke 30 ft in the air if i powerbrake it on a pile of cow****. It is a little 3cylinder isuzu diesel.

What i am wondering is, I have PLENTY fuel to make power. i am looking for a turbo. What do yall suggest?????
I KNOW FOR SURE that if i put a turbo on this mule, I would be the first person IN THE WORLD to ever turbocharge a Kawasaki Diesel Mule (or any mule)

What turbo yall suggest and how much.

Lance

PS> I will soon have some good videos of me powerbreaking it on some cow**** or something like that to let you see how much smoke that little 3 cyl. diesel puts out.. it has a rotary Pump (DENSO).

It is actually a Dihatsu motor.I turboed mine 2 years ago & sold it after 6 months.I had used a T25 Garrett that I had from a busa project.Had a small Tial wastegate at 6psi.Woke it up!Sorry no pics.:doh:

exactly how big is a T25??? And how much $ we talking bout for it??
How much more power did it have? Any problems with headgaskets??
How did you keep belts in it???

Lance

I dont think 6psi is enough boost.
I have the pump on that thing MAXED out. I am actually about to put a pyro on it and see what kinda temps i can get out of it.

I dont know much of ANYthing about little turbos.

I just wanna be able to burn all the fuel that that thing pushes. If i could do that, it would be one BAD MUTHA!!!

Lance