S300 360 degree thrust

$200 upgrade to a turbo? If they are putting the turbo together in the first place, it's no extra time, just the material for the thrust bearing. What am I missing here? A thrust bearing that cost more than the compressor wheel? :bang

It was probably to upgrade a turbo that was sent in. My mistake.

I believe Brady is saying that BW doesn't let out too many of there STEEL thrusts, I have also talked to Bruce ( turbo guy that rebuilds them) BDperformance and he said that u do not put 360* thrust in all your turbos alot of them are 270, and if you do use 360 it's a brass thrust, and you use a different type of thrust not steel or brass in most of your "extreme" applications.

Sorry.... We dont use the steel one. It is a bronze 6 pad 360deg thrust that we use. Every one of our dodge/chevy performance turbos has them. Currently the ford we are using does not, but will soon. The OEM turbos that bruce builds here use the 270deg, not the performance ones.

All this aside, you cant go wrong running a 360deg bearing.

I run a super b special, how would I be able to tell if it has the 360 thrust in it or not? When I am ready to order a new center section would the new one have the 360 thrust?

Joe

I had a steel 360 degree thrust in a s300 from HTT in August '07. The standard bronze would last ~1300 miles. I couldn't spray enough to kill the steel version and strongly recommend it for high DP.

We will not be charging more for this upgrade on new turbos that we sell. If you want to send your turbo in for the upgrade then there would be a charge. If you wanted this upgrade in a box turbo then we may need to charge a little extra for that. Thanks
Brady I have excessive runout in a silverbullet thats only been on my truck for less then 2 months, is this an upgrade you guys can make to it should I call II and ask to talk to you?

ya know if it is something that is gonna make your (turbo company) chargers perform and last longer than it should be put in from the get go.

these STEEL 360 thrusts SAMPLES are just now coming in, every turbo company has been using the 6pad 360 thrusts for the past few years, Borg Warner does not allow but not even a handful out of their steel thrusts so Industrial is coming out with their own, once the samples have been ran and tested they will start being used.

Hey Zach thanks for the mention! Yes we have them now! and yes they are steel and no they are not BW. We also do way more than out of the box turbos from BW!

just to throw this out for you guys i refreshed my silver bullet the other day i bought it with a about 3k on it and the thrust was wiped i got a complete kit from g pop shop in az for $147 to my door but it is the same 270deg thrust part # 7-c-3486 kit from g pop shop this is not to bash anyone but this shure beat the price ii told me to get this thing in the door for bearings and seals.