S300G info

^^ HAHAHA the bd r700 kit is a s300g over a s475 if I remember correctly and im sure with cam/ head work 800 would be easy

^^ HAHAHA the bd r700 kit is a s300g over a s475 if I remember correctly and im sure with cam/ head work 800 would be easy

No, BD Tow twins....S300G over a 66/71/1.1 IIRC

And I don't know if anyone can back me up, but I SWEAR I've measured every S300G I've had at 54mm on the compressor....

Chris

There are 5 different S400 turbine wheels, yet I never see that mentioned.

Owning you is to easy, then you'll cry and txt me till u get your feelings hurt and run off. But at least you feel like your smart online.

Cry? Junior you are so delusional it's not even funny. And if'n you thought I was cryin then you need to brush up on your comprehension skills.....

Well that's all it took I see, nothing new. You guys crushed his dreams again....

Yep- you crushed my dreams again? LOLLOLLOL

What's funny was how long it took you to wipe your tears after watching you comeback and look at the thread then leave this morning, only to comeback now with your poor response.

What's funny was how long it took you to wipe your tears after watching you comeback and look at the thread then leave this morning, only to comeback now with your poor response.

Yes you found me out Taylor- my existence in life is to type witty responses to an idiot......... LOLLOL

I hate to dig an old thread up, but did your turbo have a V band compressor or strap housing Jim?

My C300G-071 measures at 62, not sure which spec is used on the turbine (in or ex) and never got a good answer on the ex housing although it's laggy in my opinion. I posted picks of it when I scored it. My assumption is that CAT changed the serial number to a C from an S.

I have passed several C300G turbos on cat engines that were the 57 mm S200 frame turbo. This cartridge is the S300 cartridge from what i've found online.

TurbineExducer.jpg

TurbineInducer.jpg

Parts009.jpg

Parts008.jpg

What will the turbo in my pics spec out at judging from the pics? I was thinking 62/65 but i'm not sure on the turbine.

I have a strap type 300 also from a cat I haven't had it apart yet.

Started life looking like the two on the shelf. And as you can see.... mine's bigger. :) pretty sure mine had 080 stamped in it but the turbine housing is shaped like a cylinder rather than the common housings with the bolt on cover.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So what are those Cat turbo,s. I have found some of those at a junk yard, but did'nt buy them. The one's i saw were t3 foot. What engine did they come on?