s363

Mikeh1725

I am curious about running a s363 and I was wondering how it would run on a commonrail with only a bullydog triple dog? I am looking into one of these as it seems to be a happy medium between a 62/65 and a 64/71. I would like some 50-75 horse tips and a smarty Sr, but nothing more than that for now.(truck is an 03 6speed and will get DD clutch with turbo upgrade, have about $3000 total to spend. Truck is used as a daily driver that may tow 10 times a year)

Also, I am running a 2nd gen manifold but it is a t3 stock style manifold, would it be worth it to buy a t4 performance manifold, and where could I get one at a reasonable cost?

I've talked with forrest on here and he has recommended me toward a 62/68, but those are pretty pricy so I researched and found the s363 and was curious if it would be a nice upgrade for almost half the price. Or would I be better off waiting and saving for a garrett 3788r?

:thankyou2:,

Mike

That turbine housing is a bit big and undivided...definitely will be laggier than a 63/68 could be. The other two housings offered won't be much different, I wouldn't imagine. Figure at least $300 to swap to a smaller, more common housing.

A T4 manifold would not be necessary.

Airwerks sells a .91 t4 divided housing for the 68mm exducer turbine wheel I would look into that depending upon how much hp you want.