s366

bad ass ram

i have a stock pump,with the afc modded all the way,#0 plate,and 5 x .014 injectors,wondering is how laggy it's gonna be?ive heard that with the .92 housing that they lag a little,i was also wongering if its gonna be bad going down the road,going up hills with a load and such,or if its gonna be more from a dead stop that i will notice it?maybe it won't be bad at all,anybody know??

I bought the s366 ett 66/74/.91 divided a/r for $750 with a polished compressor housing, i'm tuning my AFC but so far i have seen 55lbs of boost, and my power band starts at 2k.

I just bought a turbo blanket, and some 5x14's, with the proper tuning i'm hoping to see an 1,800 light with a stock cam and no real head work.

thats what im talking about getting,i just wanted to make sure that if i'm loaded down that i'm not gonna have trouble gettin to the top!!!!

I bought the s366 ett 66/74/.91 divided a/r for $750 with a polished compressor housing, i'm tuning my AFC but so far i have seen 55lbs of boost, and my power band starts at 2k.

I just bought a turbo blanket, and some 5x14's, with the proper tuning i'm hoping to see an 1,800 light with a stock cam and no real head work.

where did you buy yours?

it will not spool faster.......he was pulling your leg....

exactly what i thought!! i'm thinking either the 366 with my 150hp injectors,or the 372 with 250hp injectors,obviously the second is gonna make more power,but would one or the other be better just driving and pulling as far as the spoolong and such would go?

generally speaking smaller wheels will spool faster. Not always the case, but in this one i would say the 366 will spool slightly faster then the 372.

I have an s366 on my 12 valve now with pretty much the same mods as u except mine is 5sp. It starts to spool at 2000 rpms and pulls hard after 2300 or so. Thats with a t4 undevided housing also. Just put it on about 2 hrs ago :Cheer:

Thats how my s366 is with a T4 .91 divided housing. Starts spooling around 2100 and pulls hard after that. Still tuning on the afc to get it to light sooner though.

Good Luck with the china turbo, I know the ford lights the turbo fairly quick with a 181 cam. We have a 66/73/.91 NON GATED T4 divided housing though. Typically its really lit around 3700rpm and carries decently well down the track.

I just read the description and I would think his copy paste skills would have been better than his spelling as Authentic is mispelled. Hopefully this isn't truly a China turbo because the pictures say it is NOT an S366SX3(extended tip), as the comp cover is different but shows the ETT.

Last edited:
Its not Chinese, but thanks. Its an s300 Borg Warner, i have owned several.

Lit at 3700 huh? Good thing i got "china" so i can see some power more than 1500 rpm sooner.

Back