S400-HC5 twins

01 12v

I have a direct bolt S400 and a HC5 twin set up. I have a mount for the large charger made already and started the hot pipe the cold pipe is also done. I have specs on charges if interested. and can email pics I would like to get $2500.00 OBO for every thing that I have. If interested call Steve at 937-875-1576 or 859-472-1156

killed300ex said:
does it include the oil lines?

Nope that just some of the piping and a mount for the large turbo that is made and was all based of off a 12v setup but shouldnt bee much difference.

Everyone should change out the turbos sitting on their kitchen table once in a while...

joefarmer said:
Everyone should change out the turbos sitting on their kitchen table once in a while...
If it was me, I would put the turbos in my truck, not as a fancy center piece. LOL

Guy's I'm looking for the specs on the Hc5? Can't seem to find anything? Little help...

its BIG...REALLY BIG unless your looking to cut a whole in your fender then it won't fit on your truck.

Last edited:
LAmiller said:
its BIG...REALLY BIG unless your looking to cut a whole in your fender then it won't fit on your truck.

they not that big, smaller than an 82 and larger than a 60 on physical size but you can stuff some big wheels in them.

Brandon.... are you stepping over to the dark side of holset:evil :evil :evil

I've fit a S4-H5 in the regular over under position. on a truck with full accesories. it's just real tight.