S400 parts

87x80 turbine pending payment

I should clarify that this is the turbine housing.

And I got some sob story about not having money, so they are "sorry" but they have to back out of the deal. LOL

So this is back up forsale.

I should clarify that this is the turbine housing.

And I got some sob story about not having money, so they are "sorry" but they have to back out of the deal. LOL

So this is back up forsale.

So, basically, the wife or GF caught wind of it and put the axe on the purchase?

:hehe:

It happens to the best of 'em.

Free bump.

So, basically, the wife or GF caught wind of it and put the axe on the purchase?

It happens to the best of 'em.

Free bump.

Yea, what is sad is I had a Tcase that I held for almost 2 months for a guy, he offered up a deposit, and I told him as long as he was for sure he would take it I don't need a deposit. Well low and behold, when he was supposed to come pick it up, after me texting a time or two I finally get a response saying "he is sorry, blah, blah, blah"

I do understand that things come up, however if I would have taken the deposit, he would have been out of the coin.

87x80 T4 1.0 turbine housing. Good shape. $150 shipped

S400 66mm wheel new never ran part number 171810. $100 shipped

S480 wheel cut to 2.54(made for a 2.6 cover) 0.30" depth cut. Good shape comes with key to key on to a shaft. $75 shipped

S480 wheel cut to 3.0 $75 shipped(have a bushing that came with it) $75

Billet 80mm GTX copy, never ran(this would need to go to a turbo shop, to be fitted to a shaft and cover. $150 shipped

Last edited:
S400 66mm wheel new never ran part number 171810. $100 shipped

S480 wheel cut to 2.54(made for a 2.6 cover) 0.30" depth cut. Good shape comes with key to key on to a shaft. $75 shipped

S480 wheel cut to 3.0 $75 shipped(have a bushing that came with it)

Billet 80mm GTX copy, never ran(this would need to go to a turbo shop, to be fitted to a shaft and cover. $150 shipped