S466 Daily Driver

jambbii

milk
I have this billet ED s466 .90 ar just sitting in the garage. I was going to use it as a secondary on my 24 P pump mega truck build but I am probably going triples. My daily is my 06 Mega DRW 2wd. I have a built trans with a stock stall converter (Triple disc DPC). Other than an Fass150 and SmartyTNTR (I have udc as well) the truck is stock with 90k on it. Right now it runs good but the egts get pretty hot. Last time I had it out at the track it ran 13.50 @102 on. I was thinking of doing the second gen manifold conversion. Would I even have a chance of lighting this thing with stock injectors? I rarely tow over 10k. I have driven stupid combo's with my 12v builds but I know CR's are a different animal.

Thanks,

Josh

I was assuming I could get it to light with a relatively loose converter and smaller tires but I really don't want to do this job twice especially if this things is a dog. I would be pretty confident with a s366 I would be okay but since this is on a 400 chassis I have little experience....