S467 for an 06 daily driver?

I had a 67/83 on my 5.9. 60% injectors, 10 mm pump, scheid street strip cam. It was a blast with just smarty tune. Pretty much no smoke and could break the tires loose rolling into a pull. Never towed anything heavy so I don't have any info there.
Then I Traded it for a 67/87 and my stroker pump took a **** shortly after...at that point it was a dog with a stock pump and no tune.

Good to know! Thanks for the info, I'll miss the twins breaking the tires loose at 70 plus but I guess the 67 should be pretty fun and do what I need it to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had mine for about a year. I like it. Towing heavy makes for A LOT of smoke. No driving around it. Although it would probably be considerably better with an auto. And on my truck it creates so much heat that in 90*+ it's not possible to keep coolant temps reasonable while keeping up with traffic. But without a trailer it's a great charger.

I've had mine for about a year. I like it. Towing heavy makes for A LOT of smoke. No driving around it. Although it would probably be considerably better with an auto. And on my truck it creates so much heat that in 90*+ it's not possible to keep coolant temps reasonable while keeping up with traffic. But without a trailer it's a great charger.

Well see how it goes hopefully the head work and cam will help me out along with probly running firepunk tunes

Harder to keep the smoke down with a biggish single compared to your twins. But mine runs pretty clean empty, only time I can tell is at night with someones lights behind me with 60% overs. Running a little more rail psi helps too. I think you'll like it as long as you aren't towing 5000+ every week.

I daily drive mine and absolutely love it, I only have 50% injectors and it still spools pretty quick. is lag there yea kinda but its not bad at all to me. you havin 100% injectors will light that thing fast. mine is also a 83/.90 billet wheel

Mine hazes all the time and it's pretty slow to spool/smoky as hell when you jump our to pass someone. It does make more boost cruising than the old turd of a 366 I had on it before though. It'd help if I switched to tunes with boost based fueling but I need to get my valve seats fixed before I put funds towards that. I do miss the spool of the old stock 341 lol

Last edited:
Just got my hands on a 467/87 from a friend so once the trucks back together I'll let everyone know how she runs with my set up after I break the new engine in

Im currently running a 467/87/1.0 on my 06. Fuel wise I have 100% and dual pumps. The thing is fun to drive. I towed a 21ft wake boat this summer over some hills this past summer. It towed fine as far as smoke goes but I had to turn OD off for most of the driving just to keep on top of the turbo and not spike the egts. Daily driving the thing it comes on at about 2100-2200 rpm.