S467 or S472?

If you want response I'd go with the sxe369/73, inexpensive, durable, power potential all in one package.

Yep its a great option, we have one on our 6.7 tow rig making around 600ish right now, spools fast and has the same power as the S467 we pulled off of it. We've been testing them and posting results on a couple threads.

Building quite a few kits with the S369 or the S366 as secondary on a 6.7's and its a great option. The 467/83 though is a great charger though as well with it being a large favorite of many.

Yep its a great option, we have one on our 6.7 tow rig making around 600ish right now, spools fast and has the same power as the S467 we pulled off of it. We've been testing them and posting results on a couple threads.

Building quite a few kits with the S369 or the S366 as secondary on a 6.7's and its a great option. The 467/83 though is a great charger though as well with it being a large favorite of many.

That's good to hear. Sorry I missed you bud, I value your opinion as much as others

Sounds like alot of unreliable turbos out there pushing ponies lol:hehe:

Seriously though, glad to here more are going this route. What are you having guys run under the 69sxe as a secondary? Fueling? Your thoughts on the 66 vs 69 as a secondary (just to see if your experience was same as mine when swapped)

Also what turbine ar you liking as the secondary?

Last edited:
I'm running a 366 as my secondary and no DP issues. But my primary is bigger then what most run. I see everyone running a 480 or 482 but I went with a 484 and it pulls like a mofo. Funny how much a difference between a 480 and a 484 is when you push on it. On stock fuel I could smoke the tires a 50 mph drive payment mud grips 33/20/14 but with 100% overs tires are bye bye regardless.

Can someone please explain why a 300 frame automatically equates high DP...... the 2 do not go hand and hand.....

I'm not downing the 300 series. Just telling my good experience with a bigger charger. If the truck can do good with a bigger frame charger why not use that vs worrying with out growing a smaller one ? Sure a 5.9 has more issue spooling bigger chargers vs the 6.7 but any shop I talked to about it with before I made the choice said go with a s400 and since 6.7s are prone to popping HG cause high dp from the vgt seems like the logical thing to do is get a charger that has a 1:1 ratio to minimize the issues. I did lots of reading and calling before I made my choice. So should the OP. Call beans diesel , blacks diesel, swamps diesel, they should give you some options from extensive experiences builds. But from my experience I loved mine. A friend has a 366 on his and we had the same mods,tuners ect and I could out run his truck and mine had lower egts pulling a load then his so it seems the turbo played a role in the comparison