s468 installed

Very true and even though the dyno does not show it I feel like it pulls better on the top end and I know it gets better fuel economy less restriction I guess.

I am going to get my cam in before I change anything else and see what happens

Do you know what kind of cam you are going to get? I have started looking but having to learn alot on them. I am going to get a Hamilton cam for sure since I live 15 minutes from those guys.

When i had stock turbo and 120 hp stix and stage 3 cp3 I ran cooler egts with all that fuel and hs tunes then i did all stock fuel.... I could peg 1600 right away stock everything then added all the fuel it took it awhile longer to get to 14 1500..

Adding fuel will probably do the same for you, cool you down or atleast take it longer to get to your 1700 egt..

I agree aftermarket nozzles will help cool things down alittle since they are more efficient and cleaner.

My truck gets alittle hot to. Haven't gone past 1700 yet. Tryin to get some more fuel mite help.

My truck gets alittle hot to. Haven't gone past 1700 yet. Tryin to get some more fuel mite help.

You don't need anymore fuel especially in CA. Plus you have a heavy foot. Once thing you do need is a better set of injectors.

I am running 120's from walley at fte diesel some sled puller guy makes them up there, they are piggy cause they haze at idle but with my twins and 120s i never go over 1400 egts and takes high speed and rpms in about 6th to get to that point..