S471 For Sale

$100, I'll even help put the twins in for ya...

Just give it to me, it will all come out in the wash man:hehe:

We Will see I may want that 71 to run the 2.8 if it doesnt sell. but for now it is for sale. lol I'll let you know if there is a trade we can work out.

We Will see I may want that 71 to run the 2.8 if it doesnt sell. but for now it is for sale. lol I'll let you know if there is a trade we can work out.

Free manifold:poke::snoop:

I want it for the 2.8 class, even though the fuel cell is in. OOps, throw a blanket over it I guess. Come pick your head up too fukker, takin up my garage space:hehe:

Maybe I should Just look into a 3.0 garret, or just use my twins! Either way, I'm gonna need your turbo..LOL

I am going to stop by your house this weekend to pick up the head. I'm heading back to fresno for my last semester. We will see what happens if it doesn't sell I might take ya up on the offer. I would like to have it sold tho to pay for the compounds.

Free manifold:poke::snoop:

I want it for the 2.8 class, even though the fuel cell is in. OOps, throw a blanket over it I guess. Come pick your head up too fukker, takin up my garage space:hehe:

Maybe I should Just look into a 3.0 garret, or just use my twins! Either way, I'm gonna need your turbo..LOL

your gona run yourself flat broke son

s471

Can u please send me a phone #, I'm new on this site and can't send any pm's yet. Thanks.

I sent you a PM with my phone number. I think it requires you 5 posts or something like that before you can PM someone. It keeps the bad guys from selling stuff on here.

That thing will have more shipping miles on it than actual run time LOL

That is true Lol. but for the few times it ran over here it was a good turbo.

Check your paypal, you've got money! I'll send my shipping address to your email as well.

Chad Ebeling
1711 Cudaback Ave
Niagara Falls, Ny

Thanks Chad I got the money. I will have my buddy send the turbo out tomorrow and get the tracking code for it.

Thanks for the advice too with the paypal. lol It's hard to stop spending on trucks when you are addicted haha. :Cheer: