S475/87/.90

Free bump since I didn't buy it. Great communication with this guy.

Sent from my iPad

It will be shortly. By the time I got your info to him, Ashley already had another one on the way.

Sent from my iPad

It will be shortly. By the time I got your info to him, Ashley already had another one on the way.

Sent from my iPad

That's why I go to Ashley, he's a great dude and he gets stuff done. Glad y'all got it worked out. I'm gonna try this 475 out next week, I'm trying to see how big a charger this 6.7 can handle before more fuel is needed. If I like it I'll keep this one and sell the 467/87.

I will take the s467!!

Got a chance to try the 475/87 out today. I was very impressed at how this 6.7 spooled it. I ran the exact same turbo on my race truck (5.9) and it spooled around 1800 rpm, the 6.7 spools it at 1700 rpm with half the injector. In the end I just don't have the fuel to push the 75 to its full potential so it's kind of a waste. I'm going to continue to run the 467/87 and the 475 will still be for sale, so let's get it sold!

Looks almost as good as it runs! $1150 shipped, you cover PayPal fees.

image_zpsa0faf08f.jpg

image_zps1cc193f3.jpg

Will sell without the turbine housing for $1050 if anyone was interested in that option.

Got a chance to try the 475/87 out today. I was very impressed at how this 6.7 spooled it. I ran the exact same turbo on my race truck (5.9) and it spooled around 1800 rpm, the 6.7 spools it at 1700 rpm with half the injector. In the end I just don't have the fuel to push the 75 to its full potential so it's kind of a waste. I'm going to continue to run the 467/87 and the 475 will still be for sale, so let's get it sold!

What size injectors on the 5.9 and 6.7 did you try?

I'm running 100hp exergy's on this truck. I had 100% overs on my 5.9 "race" truck.

I have a Stainless Diesel T-4 manifold that I can pair with this as a package deal if anyone is interested?

Finally got the billet wheel in and then my truck sold. Lol I'm going bigger on my next truck so this is still for sale. $1500.

01D09CE1-1F87-44DC-BEBF-5DEBA902FFB4_zpsqmqkhv2o.jpg

Back