S595/Phat Bastard and billet S471

motoxracer42

Both chargers have the compressor housings polished and both turbos are in great condition. 95mm has a 1.15 ar turbine housing. 471 was built by industrial for me. its a billet 6 blade compressor wheel, 83mm inducer on the turbine wheel with a .90 ar housing. compressor housing does have a 5" vband welded on the inlet because im not a fan of boots. Make me some offers cause im not really sure what i want for them. pics soon.

heres the 95mm
IMAG0012-1.jpg

IMAG0011-1-1-1-1.jpg

ill try to take some of the 71mm tomorrow

Last edited:
there is a small chip on the compressor housing you can see in the second pic. that was from shipping when i sent the compressor housing off to be polished. when it was shipped back someone decided to set a turbine housing on top of it and it chipped it. They said they would send me another housing if i wanted but i didnt see it being an issue. If its a problem it can be replaced but i feel like its more trouble than its worth.

lol shutup adam. you dont have the fuel haha. how about 1500 for the 95 and 1100 for the 71. 2300 for both.

i do to matt!!! got a 13mm pump now.. im wanting both these turbos at some point..
good prices to..
what are the ex sides?

i forgot the specs on the turbine wheel for the 95mm but its the normal s5 turbine wheel with a 1.15ar housing. 71 has a 83/74 turbine wheel and a .90ar housing. that thing is gonna be ridiculous man.

what did you move up to? were these on the white truck?

I'm trying some other stuff lol. My little 6.0 had trouble spooling these in Kansas lol

I can't PM you because I don't have 10 posts yet... (found this through google search). Can you pm me your email so I can see some pictures and ask you some questions about the S471. Thanks.

alright matt, talked to drake today and told him about them.. if you still have them when i get the money we will talk..

Sounds good. It would be nice if they bolted right up lol we could throw them on and see how you like them before you buy them lol. I would like to see the numbers haha.