Sac Raceway Nov. 11th

I will probably head out there. More than likely gonna go this week too.

I showed up kinda late and didnt get a chance to see you run or say hi before you left. Didnt even know that it was Mopar night, worked out good as I ended up winning.

How did your truck run?

You won? Nice, I saw one of your runs, after my first run I let off too fast and got air in the fuel lines and it died, spent 20 minutes with a mini cresent wrench trying to open lines up and then it fired up. Didn't want to go through that again so I just called it at that.
On the only run I did I got a 12.37 at almost 113 with a really bad 60', 2.0 something, haha. What kind of boost were you launching at? I know I'm way to low, heard your tires break loost for a second.

I got my 2nd gen all put back together and running again, I have been bracket racing it just about every week now. I built a set of twins for it, runs consistent 12.30's, quickest it has gone is 12.25 @ 112

Nice! Maybe I'll come up and race ya as soon as I pick up a few hundred HP and add an overdrive ;)

Cory, are you gonna be at the Tnt on Saturday? Were gonna try to get up there with a few trucks, Wednesday nights are just too hard for us to get up there.