sacramento area

at evil genius racing in west sacramento. i would like to do one later this month if people are interested. maybe the 19th or the the 26th? otherwise it would have to be in february because im going to be away for january.

I will most likely attend, havent had my truck on a dyno yet since I got it running again. What type of dyno? How much is it going to cost?

it is a mustang 250-hd dyno. I do road simmulated tests which means that i enter in the vehicle's weight and estimated HP to maintain 50MPH and the dyno will load the truck almost exatly the same as it would on the street. i can also do quarter mile tests because of that, that will come very close. normally i do baselines for $69 with 3 pulls but on a dyno day i will do it for $50.

alright so i'm going ahead and planning on the 27th of this month. give people the day after christmas to take care of family stuff and what not

oky so i want to start getting a list together of people so i know what to expect and get your information so i can get it entered into the dyno ahead of time to make things go faster.
I will need your name, phone number, and address. Then vehicle info: make, model, year, engine (mostly just for overlap years), and liscense plate.
please email this info to me at Hank@evilgeniusracing.com

Thanks guys

i am going to enter every every vehicle into the computer and it helps me out to have the plate number. when a truck rolls onto the dyno i can just type in the plate number and find the vehicle that way. this is especially helpful for customers of mine who have brought me more than one vehicle.

I don't think i am going to do any prizes, i will think about it though, maybe

I Might Be There But Dont Think I Will Dyno Be There To Support California Dyno Manipulators!

Well guys i haven't had enough people sign up to be able to do a dyno day so i am going to have to cancel it. hopefully i will do one next year when more people are up to it.