Sad I made it in Diesel Power

curtrwall

The way to get your truck into Diesel Power Mag is not to make 1000hp on the dyno. You just have to by a $45,000 truck that makes 200hp. But on the bright side I put my truck on the Dyno yesterday and it made 381 hp and 720 ft-lbs.

When you got 200 hp was that with a chip and the truck detuned or was that just with the truck detuned. I had mine dynoed at 412 and 859 with just edge juice hot.

That's no lie...."Bulletproof 12v" 466 or something like that...whooooooo don't mess with him.

Curt it did not say a thing about your girl being able to "SHOTGUN" a beer either.LOL

Oh that was you, that sucks, but you where all plugged up wheren't you?

kmkdiesel said:
When you got 200 hp was that with a chip and the truck detuned or was that just with the truck detuned. I had mine dynoed at 412 and 859 with just edge juice hot.

Do you have injectors and intake also? or just the hot juice, will it mess up my truck to turn it up to 6? /threadjack

But congrats on getting in the mag!

When I had it dynoed it was 100% stock except edge juice hot on level 6. Right now I have the mp8 stacked on that with water/meth. And afe stage 2 intake. I leave all my chips turned up all the way and never turn them down I rod the heck out of the truck and I havent had any problems. I had it strait piped for a while but it was detuned. I am going to dyno again in a couple weeks and I will post the results and it dumps out black smoke.