Sale?

dangerous06

diesel tech
I heard you had a sale going on for springs? Can you send me a qoute for springs and a cam for my setup!?

Is this sale like the other sale on springs you had going a year or so ago? If so can you PM me a price too? Thanks.

Haha, you guys are killing me there was no sale whatsoever. We had a sale a few weeks ago for the 4th. It was 10% off for one day only. BUT................

Ask and ye shall recieve. If anybody wants 10% off of anything for the rest of the day. To get the discount, the pass word is " Ryan, you are a knuckle dragging oaf, give me 10% off or I will get my springs from GRAG HOOG"

Have fun.

Last edited:
I'm not going to tell him about it so, have fun!!!!!!! if he won't give it too you refer him to this thread.

P.S. one day only, no other sales at all.

Last edited:
Okay, upping the ante. First person that calls and gets him truly upset get's 50% off of a set of springs. When he is ready to hang up tell him you want to talk to Zach and I will hook you up.

Use your imagination, just get him pissed.

Okay, upping the ante. First person that calls and gets him truly upset get's 50% off of a set of springs. When he is ready to hang up tell him you want to talk to Zach and I will hook you up.

Now this is a unique style of sale. I love it!

Damn wish i was creative! Wish I knew him so i had some ammo on him!

done 50% off injector testing! You got 10 minutes to claim your prize. But he has to get pissed. He is a AMP ( Plane mechaninc) He went to school in Waco(TSTC) you can give him hell about his old house by saying you are his ex landlord saying he trashed the place which is funny because half of the house had the roof caved in when he was in college and he kept living there.

You could also say you are with Bertram Police and you are investigating a collision into a rock wall ;). Tell him it still isn't fixed.

Last edited:
I think I could, as I apparently am good at pissing people off.....

Haven't you seen my posts!! (in a sam Jackson voice) LOL

Damn it's not so easy when you're trying not to laugh! He hung up on me tho! Bad bad customer service.

Tell Him GRAG HOOG said his springs suck and that Hamilton Cams needs to name their stuff Max Crap

haha, give it another try, come on! You had him laughing, the opposite of pissed. I thought you were a J hard A. What up?

Last edited: