Scheid 12 valve 3.0 motor for sell

tylerdillard

Smokin
I have up for sell the motor out of my pulling truck. It was built by Scheid in 2010 with the best parts available. It was freshened up winter of 2010 and I ran the 2011 season on it and its now being freshened up once again. If interested pm or text me for more details. This is a very competitive engine. I will be keeping the pump,injectors and turbo.everything else comes with it. I can get any of the 3 u may need. I have a precision 3.0 charger I can put in with additional cost. The price is 25k. If interested u can contact me at 6153883358. I'll be happy to answer what questions you may have. Pictures to come shortly

I hope you can sale it soon.

Epically posted via Tapatalk...

my 2.6 truck needs this! heres a free bump for ya! good luck with sale tyler.

I saw the truck run personally in franklin IN last year and the truck put a big distance on the rest on the class. very strong running engine

Get off his nuts. I wouldn't keep it either. Spare motors aren't necessary anymore. Motors seem to be holding up very good these days. No reason to hold on to a good engine that cost a ton of money IN CASE something happens. Stupid. Good luck with the sell and new motor. Saw your truck in the shop. LOOKS DAMN GOOD!!! Weight box is sweet!

Get off his nuts. I wouldn't keep it either. Spare motors aren't necessary anymore. Motors seem to be holding up very good these days. No reason to hold on to a good engine that cost a ton of money IN CASE something happens. Stupid. Good luck with the sell and new motor. Saw your truck in the shop. LOOKS DAMN GOOD!!! Weight box is sweet!

well said, best of luck to ya Tyler, truck looks awesome

Sorry for the OT, but did the ford go back to stock? Or is it still in the works for something? It was a good looking truck, bump for the sale!

Thank ya. Naw no plans for it. It's just sittin out behind the shop without a motor and trans.

Thanks guys for all the compliments. I'll post up some pics later today also for anyone who may be interested.