scheid 2.6

hemidiesel

CUMMINS97
scheid 3.3 clipped to a 2.6 has t3 ex housing not sure on size asking 1500 obo.

Pics of comp wheel, cover, turbine wheel and housing?

Update on turbo I bought this turbo last week , guy shipped it to me quickly and has been good to deal with , so I am not trying to bash on him before that gets started... When I got the turbo and removed the exhaust housing the wheel is chewed up.. He says it's fine to run I called the seller right away and sent him a picture of it he said he didn't know it was chewed. I have since then called scheids they said the wheel is trashed not to run it because it could be unbalanced and will not spool proper and could possibly destroy the whole turbo.. Any suggestions at this point??

And this is why we need a 10 post minimum. Your dumbass had to make 10 useless posts just so you could buy this turbo, and now you're bltching on our forum about getting fukked. Good luck....

Sent from some third world country.

And this is why we need a 10 post minimum. Your dumbass had to make 10 useless posts just so you could buy this turbo, and now you're bltching on our forum about getting fukked. Good luck....

I didn't say I was *****ing I asked for suggestions on what to do with the turbo is it ok like the seller says or not so unless u had a suggestion there is no need for either of your comments

First try to get ur money back!
If not send it back to Scheids and have them rebuild it as well as put a new turbine wheel on it.
Or take a loss and sell it as is with lots of pics and disclose all information. Expect to sell for practically nothing.
So my first bid is $50.00 USD

hows that his fault for getting a turbo that has a chewed up wheel?? im sure you would be pretty pissed if you spend your money on a turbo that you couldnt even run. he wasnt *****ing hes asking what he should do. i would contact the seller and try to work something out like gentalmen.. this stuff happens when buying used parts.

I would never buy a used turbo without seeing pictures of the wheels Especially a pulling turbo.