scheid 2.6

Not sure why you are ripping on him. Shouldn't you be more worried that you have a guy on this forum ripping people off and selling known junk turbos?

When I got the turbo and removed the exhaust housing the wheel is chewed up.. He says it's fine to run I called the seller right away and sent him a picture of it he said he didn't know it was chewed. I have since then called scheids they said the wheel is trashed not to run it because it could be unbalanced and will not spool proper and could possibly destroy the whole turbo..

Sounds like its junk to me... Id be telling you to refund me my money, and id send the charger back or pay for a rebuild with a new wheel. That's just me and the last ill shed on the subject because I am not part of it. Just don't like seeing people get screwed on used parts

Post pics of the wheel. Your interpretation of trashed and making it sound worse then it is, is a real good possibility.

Not sure why you are ripping on him. Shouldn't you be more worried that you have a guy on this forum ripping people off and selling known junk turbos?

So a newb bangs out 10 posts, buys a charger that had nothing wrong with it. Gets it and then the charger is trashed and wants money to have it fixed. Sounds like it could be a pretty good scam to me. Not saying it is a scam but you could see where this could go. How do we know this newb isn't a scam artists when all his posts are 1 word posts just to buy something.

He should have requested pics of all the wheels. The seller should inspect everything before selling as well though

I did ask the seller for pics I didn't receive one of the exh wheel I sent him the picture of it and asked if new about this and he said they had never took the cover over in his own words he said he should've inspected that also he has bn a gentleman about the whole thing and we been talk all I was askin is wat would be the best way to handle it because apparently from everyone else it's not gonna work to run it like that further more I'm not *****ing on here I asked for advise and I'm sorry that I'm not on a computer all the time I work in a saw mill and on a farm a fried said look on this forum for the parts you need all I'm trying to do is get my truck together like I want without have mom and dad buy me everything so no I don't want it for free it's not a scam but I don't have 50,000 to but in a truck so I've looked for cheaper used parts instead of new and I would e glad to post the picture of the wheel if someone would tell me how to because I don't know

wheel_zps078c8153.png

I'd say its pretty well used. S400? Turbines can be had pretty cheap for them

Holy s*it man deserves his money back

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I'd say its pretty well used. S400? Turbines can be had pretty cheap for them

Front cover says garrett 7844-41 a/r.60 m-24 .the center part says k1 2/4 706661 and the exh 687496-e 9A26.
The front cover also has lightning engraved in it with 2 sets of numbers

No way that turbo ran fine on the last truck...junk!!!

It didnt, truck couldnt spool it worth sh!t. Talked with the op in person about it. Id day that the op thought he couldnt spool it and sold it not knowing that the wheel was chewed to hell. The buyer should get his/her money back or at least have the charger fixed on the op dime. just my $.02

It's not mine but it's my buddy's and it's never once had a problem spooling it..

Haven't you all heard of the BatMoWheel for the exhaust side? This is a double secret prototype.

Back