Scheid Mod Truck

2Tone12V

Does one exist anymore? Now that Engram runs it in the 3.0 class. They have plans on a new one? Is it in the works? Anyone know?

Kents new one is being built now. Last I heard they are working on the new tube chassis for it

So nothing for this year? Im guessing it should be ready next year. That will be interesting to see. Wonder if Haisleys will get another going again.

i wish mitchell would put another one together. i guess he just retired

Last I heard about Dave Mitchell is that he wont be returning and is just spending time with his children...I'd sure like to see him build another truck though!

I'd like to see Chris Watts build another truck. The old Still Smokin (AKA Big Bad Dodge now) was and still is one stought truck.

I'd like to see Chris Watts build another truck. The old Still Smokin (AKA Big Bad Dodge now) was and still is one stought truck.

Chris (still smokin) is building another one. from post on this and other forums it will be a D-max to run in 2009.

His last name is Watson. I think Chris Watts lives in Kentucky.

Do you guys have any idea how much it costs to build a modern day anything, let alone something different.

Jim

i wish mitchell would put another one together. i guess he just retired

That is correct and the old "White Dodge" is long gone and not much is left of her.They have been doing the farm stuff and concentrating on drag race and dyno stuff along with their normal work for their pullers.

I have some shots of the White truck from late last year somewhere after Yost bought all the running gear out from under it.It was sitting all alone and naked on jackstands looking very lonely.

I can't blame him for dropping out of the pulling deal.Too many hands in the rules and too many year to year changes would make anyone give up......Andy

Still smokin was sold to Vorhees(owner of big bad dodge) I think it has been renamed big bad dodge 2

mitchels truck is long gone cliff carnes got all of the drive train. not sure if theres anything left or not. i wish it was stil around now that diesels can run wuth the ostpa. be nice to see more of them.

Back